to their veins.
Sometimes, I am one.
I know girls who apologize for asking
to go to the bathroom in class,
who apologize for everything
because they feel like they are taking
up more than their fair share of space
on this planet.
Everything starts with an I’m sorry
and ends with one too,
constant bookends that we don’t
even notice anymore.
We delete her apology the way we
delete likes and ums from speech.
I know girls with ten times more apologies
and I wonder how often they hear
You’re more than okay.
"I’m Sorry" by Claire Luisa (via tanghuijuan)
This is me
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.
- Must be following her <- (constantcollapse)
- Reblog the post.
- Likes won’t count, but you can like to save it.
- Winner will be picked with generator.
- Shipping worldwide.
- If the winner only wants certain things, a 2nd winner will be picked.
- Winner(s) will be picked December 21st.
Giveaway consists of:
1. The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die flag.
2. Real Friends flag.
3. Being As An Ocean SIGNED poster.
4. The Story So Far white t-shirt. (S)
5. The Story So Far tie dye t-shirt. (S)
6. The Story So Far sweater. (M)
7. Real Friends tie dye t-shirt. (S)
8. Real Friends black t-shirt. (S)
9. Real Friends SIGNED tie dye t-shirt. (S)
10. Being As An Ocean t-shirt. (S)
11. Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt. (S)
12. Hotel Books t-shirt. (S)
13. La Dispute t-shirt. (S)
14. Pink Floyd t-shirt. (M)
15. Neck Deep t-shirt. (S)
16. Brand New t-shirt. (S)
17. iPad 16gb
need to start watching legend of korra!!!!!!! actually I need to watch avatar again I’ve never even seen the end I am trash. Maybe after naruto ends and my soul is crushed I can watch avatar and feel a lil better
Me @ college
And does that suck?
But the difference between these negative feelings and fatphobia is this: The only person worrying about whether or not I’m meeting beauty standards is me.
And that’s not the same for fat folk.
When you’re not thin, other people on the beach actually do take offense. When you’re not thin, people really do think that you shouldn’t be in a bathing suit. When you’re not thin, people really do make your body their moral obligation.
And while your internal struggle is real and significant, the point is: You might hate your body, but society doesn’t.
That’s thin privilege. Let’s Talk About Thin Privilege — Everyday Feminism (via samanticshift)
NBC News: Michael Dunn, the Florida man convicted of first-degree murder for shooting a teenager to death over loud music, has been sentenced to life without parole.
He was convicted of killing Jordan Davis, 17, in November 2012 after he shot into a SUV of four teenagers 10 times when an argument broke out over loud music coming from the teens’ vehicle.